Report NEP-MIC-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaustav Das, 2013. "Strategic Experimentation with Heterogeneous Agents and Payoff Externalities," Discussion Papers 1315, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2013. "Judgment aggregation and agenda manipulation," MPRA Paper 51775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2013. "Reason-Based Rationalization," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000841, David K. Levine.
- Ilya Zutler, 2013. "Probabilistic extention of the cumulative prospect theory," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fuchs, William, 2013. "Subjective Evaluations: Discretionary Bonuses and Feedback Credibility," IZA Discussion Papers 7758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robin Mason & Juuso Välimäki, 2013. "Dynamic Moral Hazard and Stopping," Discussion Papers 1314, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Ungureanu, S., 2013. "Dynamic Contracting under Permanent and Transitory Private Information," Working Papers 13/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Andrei Hagiu & Hanna Halaburda, 2013. "Information and Two-Sided Platform Profits," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-045, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2014.
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2013. "Skewed Noise," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 843, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Jul 2016.
- Alexei Parakhonyak, 2013. "Oligopolistic competition and search without priors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Patricio S. Dalton & Sayantan Ghosal, 2013. "Characterizing behavioral decisions with choice data," Working Papers 2013_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Rudiger, Jesper, 2013. "Cross-Checking the Media," MPRA Paper 51786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal, 2013. "Contracting over Prices," Working Papers 2013_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2013. "An Efficient Multi-Item Dynamic Auction with Budget Constrained Bidders," Discussion Papers 13/31, Department of Economics, University of York.