|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
360 Huntington Ave., Boston MA 02115
RePEc:edi:spneuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ruth, Matthias & Özgün, Onur & Wachsmuth, Jakob & Gößling-Reisemann, Stefan, 2015. "Dynamics of energy transitions under changing socioeconomic, technological and climate conditions in Northwest Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 29-47.
- Birnur Ã–zbaÅŸ & Onur Ã–zgÃ¼n & Yaman Barlas, 2014. "Modeling and Simulation of the Endogenous Dynamics of Housing Market Cycles," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ruth, Matthias & Özgün, Onur & Wachsmuth, Jakob & Gößling-Reisemann, Stefan, 2015.
"Dynamics of energy transitions under changing socioeconomic, technological and climate conditions in Northwest Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 29-47.
- Noori, Mehdi & Gardner, Stephanie & Tatari, Omer, 2015. "Electric vehicle cost, emissions, and water footprint in the United States: Development of a regional optimization model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 610-625.
- Emodi, Nnaemeka Vincent & Chaiechi, Taha & Alam Beg, A.B.M. Rabiul, 2019. "Are emission reduction policies effective under climate change conditions? A backcasting and exploratory scenario approach using the LEAP-OSeMOSYS Model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 1183-1217.
- Weimer-Jehle, Wolfgang & Buchgeister, Jens & Hauser, Wolfgang & Kosow, Hannah & Naegler, Tobias & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Pregger, Thomas & Prehofer, Sigrid & von Recklinghausen, Andreas & Schippl, , 2016. "Context scenarios and their usage for the construction of socio-technical energy scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 956-970.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Onur Özgün
(Onur Ozgun) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.