(50%) Dipartimento di Economia e Management Ferrara, Italy
Università degli Studi di Ferrara
RePEc:edi:deferit (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies (SEEDS)Ferrara, Italy
RePEc:edi:seedsit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chioatto, Elisa & Zecca, Emy & D’Amato, Alessio, 2020. "Which Innovations for a Circular Business Model? A Product Life-Cycle Approach," FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability 308104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) > FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli & Emy Zecca, 2017. "Drivers of international shipments of hazardous waste: the role of policy and technology endowment," SEEDS Working Papers 0117, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2017.
- Roberto Zoboli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Paleari & Laura Bonacorsi & Elisa Chioatto & Alessio D'Amato & Claudia Ghisetti & Mario A. Maggioni & Emy Zecca & Stefano Pareglio, 2020. "Energy and the Circular Economy: Filling the gap through new business models within the EGD," Reports, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, December.
- Stefano Pareglio & Roberto Zoboli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Laura Bonacorsi & Elisa Chioatto & Alessio D’Amato & Claudia Ghisetti & Mario A. Maggioni & Susanna Paleari & Emy Zecca, 2020. "Energy and the Circular Economy: How to fill the integration gap?," Briefs, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Roberto Zoboli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Paleari & Laura Bonacorsi & Elisa Chioatto & Alessio D'Amato & Claudia Ghisetti & Mario A. Maggioni & Emy Zecca & Stefano Pareglio, 2020.
"Energy and the Circular Economy: Filling the gap through new business models within the EGD,"
Reports, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, December.
- Davide Antonioli & Claudia Ghisetti & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2022. "Sustainable production: The economic returns of circular economy practices," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 2603-2617, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emy Zecca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.