Martin Robert Young
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Massey University, School of Economics and Financehttp://www.massey.ac.nz
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chi, Jing & Sun, Qian & Young, Martin, 2011. "Performance and characteristics of acquiring firms in the Chinese stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 152-170, June.
- Jingjing Yang & Jing Chi & Martin Young, 2011. "A review of corporate governance in China," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 25(1), pages 15-28, May.
- Song Shi & Martin Young & Bob Hargreaves, 2010. "House Price-Volume Dynamics: Evidence from 12 Cities in New Zealand," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 32(1), pages 75-100.
- Jing Chi & Chunping Wang & Martin Young, 2010. "Long-Run Outperformance of Chinese Initial Public Offerings," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 62-88, January.
- Chi, Jing & McWha, Matthew & Young, Martin, 2010. "The performance and the survivorship of New Zealand IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 172-180, June.
- Wongchoti, Udomsak & Wu, Fei & Young, Martin, 2009. "Buy and sell dynamics following high market returns: Evidence from China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 12-20, March.
- Shi, Song & Young, Martin & Hargreaves, Bob, 2009. "Issues in measuring a monthly house price index in New Zealand," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 336-350, December.
- Ben Marshall & Sun Qian & Martin Young, 2009. "Is technical analysis profitable on US stocks with certain size, liquidity or industry characteristics?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(15), pages 1213-1221.
- Chang, Eddy & Chen, Chao & Chi, Jing & Young, Martin, 2008. "IPO underpricing in China: New evidence from the primary and secondary markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Ben Marshall & Martin Young & Rochester Cahan, 2008. "Are candlestick technical trading strategies profitable in the Japanese equity market?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 191-207, August.
- Chi, Jing & Young, Martin, 2007. "Corporate governance and regulation in China: Openness and challenges," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 361-365, September.
- Marshall, Ben & Young, Martin & Rose, Lawrence, 2007. "Market timing with candlestick technical analysis," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 20, pages 18-25.
- Jing Chi & Ke Li & Martin Young, 2006. "Financial Integration In East Asian Equity Markets," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 513-526, December.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Young, Martin R. & Rose, Lawrence C., 2006. "Candlestick technical trading strategies: Can they create value for investors?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2303-2323, August.
- Young, Martin & Hogan, Warren & Batten, Jonathan, 2004. "The effectiveness of interest-rate futures contracts for hedging Japanese bonds of different credit quality and duration," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 13-25.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Young, Martin, 2003. "Liquidity and stock returns in pure order-driven markets: evidence from the Australian stock market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-188.
- Dekker, Arie & Sen, Kunal & Young, Martin R., 2001. "Equity market linkages in the Asia Pacific region: A comparison of the orthogonalised and generalised VAR approaches," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-33.
- Wilkinson, Katherine J. & Young, Martin R. & Young, Shirley, 2001. "The effects of monetary policy shocks on exchange rates: Evidence from New Zealand and Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 427-455, August.
- Wilkinson, Katherine J & Rose, Lawrence C & Young, Martin R, 1999. "Comparing the Effectiveness of Traditional and Time Varying Hedge Ratios Using New Zealand and Australian Debt Futures Contracts," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 79-94, August.
- Ridge, Jenny & Young, Martin, 1998. "Innovations in Savings Schemes: The Bonus Bonds Trust in New Zealand," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 73-81.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martin Robert Young should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.