Maximilian von Zedtwitz
|Last Name:||von Zedtwitz|
Ekonomikos ir vadybos fakultetas Kaunas, Lithuania
Kauno Technologijos Universitetas
: +370 37 300554
+370 37 208757
Laisves al. 55 LT-3000 Kaunas, Lithuania
RePEc:edi:ktueflt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters Books
- Zhu, Andy Yunlong & von Zedtwitz, Max & Assimakopoulos, Dimitris & Fernandes, Kiran, 2016. "The impact of organizational culture on Concurrent Engineering, Design-for-Safety, and product safety performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 69-81.
- Jun Jin & Max von Zedtwitz & Li Choy Chong, 2015. "Formation of R & D alliances in the Chinese mobile telephony industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 70-81, June.
- Keupp, Marcus Matthias & Friesike, Sascha & von Zedtwitz, Maximilian, 2012. "How do foreign firms patent in emerging economies with weak appropriability regimes? Archetypes and motives," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1422-1439.
- Rosa Grimaldi & Elisa Mattarelli & Andrea Prencipe & Maximilian von Zedtwitz, 2010. "Offshoring of Intangibles: Organizational and Strategic Issues," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 331-336.
- Grimaldi Rosa & Elisa Mattarelli & Andrea Prencipe & Max von Zedtwitz, 2008. "Special Issue of Industry and Innovation on," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 347-349.
- Yifei Sun & Maximilian Von Zedtwitz & Denis Fred Simon, 2007. "Globalization of R&D and China: An Introduction," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 311-319, July.
- Maximilian Zedtwitz & Rosa Grimaldi, 2006. "Are Service Profiles Incubator-Specific? Results from an Empirical Investigation in Italy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 459-468, July.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver & Boutellier, Roman, 2004. "Organizing global R&D: challenges and dilemmas," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-49.
- Maximilian von Zedtwitz, 2003. "Classification and management of incubators: aligning strategic objectives and competitive scope for new business facilitation," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 176-196.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver, 2002. "Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 569-588, May.
- Gassmann, Oliver & von Zedtwitz, Maximilian, 1999. "New concepts and trends in international R&D organization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 231-250, March.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke & Jingshu Du & Maximilian von Zedtwitz, 2013. "Managing Open Innovation in Multinational Enterprises: Combining Open Innovation and R&D Globalization Literature," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Open Innovation Research, Management and Practice, chapter 9, pages 213-233 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maximilian von Zedtwitz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.