This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Venditto, Bruno & Caruso, Immacolata & Noviello, Valentina, 2014. "The Challenge of Food Security and Mediterranean Diet in the Euro-Mediterranean Area," MPRA Paper 53422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Venditto, Bruno & Caruso, Immacolata, 2011.
"Le migrazioni ambientali nel Mediterraneo: il caso studio dei paesi del Medio Oriente e del Nord Africa
[Environmental migration in the Mediterranean area: the case of the MENA countries]," MPRA Paper 35807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caruso, Immacolata & Venditto, Bruno, 2010.
"I flussi migratori: Rifugio e asilo nei paesi euro-mediterranei
[Migration Flows: Refuge and Asylum in the euro-Mediterranean Countries]," MPRA Paper 38203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Venditto, Bruno & Caruso, Immacolata, 2009.
"I flussi migratori: Immigrazione in Europa: analisi della legislazione
[Migration FLows: Immigration in Europe, Analysis of the legislation]," MPRA Paper 38204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Venditto, Bruno & Caruso, Immacolata, 2007.
"I flussi migratori Le migrazioni di transito nel Mediterraneo
[Transit migration in the Mediterranean]," MPRA Paper 11821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Venditto & Biodun Oguyeni & Sheriffdeen Tella, 2005. "Non State Actors under the current ACP-EU cooperation agreement: A sectoral review of the Nigerian Context," Development and Comp Systems 0512025, EconWPA.
- Bruno Venditto & Immacolata Caruso, 2004. "Co-Operation In The Mediterranean Agricultural Sector, Maghreb And Southern Italy: A Working Hypothesis," Development and Comp Systems 0408004, EconWPA.
- Bruno Venditto & Dirk Hanshom & John Ashipala, 2004. "Economic reform programmes, labour market institutions, employment and the role of the social partners in Namibia," Development and Comp Systems 0408006, EconWPA.
- Bruno Venditto & Caludio Tonin, 2004. "Innovative Way of Transferring Education and Training Facilities in Namibia. The Adult Skills Development for Self_Emplyments (ASDSE) Project," Development and Comp Systems 0408013, EconWPA.
- Bruno Venditto, 2004. "The 2000 SMALL BUSINESS BASELINE SURVEY," Development and Comp Systems 0408007, EconWPA.
- Bruno Venditto, 2004. "Smme Model For Economic Development An Empirical Case For The Northern Cape Province Of South Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0408009, EconWPA.
- Bruno Venditto, 2004. "Business Information and Service Centers in Malawi An operational model," Development and Comp Systems 0408008, EconWPA.
- Bruno Venditto, 2004.
"The Euromediterranean Free Trade Area: A New Form Of Regional Cooperation?,"
Development and Comp Systems
RePEc:pra:mprapa:11820 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-AFR: Africa (2) 2006-01-24 2006-06-03
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2014-03-15
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2012-01-18
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2006-06-03
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2004-08-16
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-01-18
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2012-01-18
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bruno Venditto should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.