Report NEP-AFR-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Giblin & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Global and EU Agricultural Trade Reform: What is in it for Tanzania, Uganda and Sub-Saharan Africia?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp074, IIIS.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Winford H. Masanjala, 2006. "Initial Conditions, European Colonialism and Africa's Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2006-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Andrea PRESBITERO, 2005. "The Debt-Growth Nexus: a Dynamic Panel Data Estimation," Working Papers 243, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Graham Bird & Dane Rowlands, 2005. "The IMF and the Mobilization of Foreign Aid," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1105, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Bogetic, Zeljko, 2006. "International benchmarking of Lesotho's infrastructure performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3825, The World Bank.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2003. "ACT Now or Later: The Economics of Malaria Resistance," Discussion Papers dp-03-51, Resources For the Future.
- Bruno Venditto & Biodun Oguyeni & Sheriffdeen Tella, 2005. "Non State Actors under the current ACP-EU cooperation agreement: A sectoral review of the Nigerian Context," Development and Comp Systems 0512025, EconWPA.
- Anton Dobronogov & Farrukh Iqbal, 2005. "Economic Growth in Egypt: Constraints and Determinants," Development and Comp Systems 0512024, EconWPA.
- Glenn Harrison & Steven Humphrey & Arjan Verschoor, 2005. "Choice Under Uncertainty in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 2005-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.