Report NEP-MIG-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irene Mosca & Robert Wright, 2011. "Chasing Graduate Jobs?," Working Papers 1135, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade," Working Papers 2011-26, CEPII research center.
- Simone BERTOLI & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers 201201, CERDI.
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2012. "The Complexity of Immigrant Generations: Implications for Assessing the Socioeconomic Integration of Hispanics and Asians," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1201, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, sunshine, and public-sector pay: theory and evidence on amenities and rent extraction by government workers," Working Papers 2011/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Michael Ralph M. Abrigo & Desiree A. Desierto, 2011. "Contagious Migration : Evidence from the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201106, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Olof Åslund & Anders Böhlmark & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2012. "Childhood and Family Experiences and the Social Integration of Young Migrants," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012003, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Herbert Brücker & Philipp J.H. Schroeder, 2011. "International Migration with Heterogeneous Agents: Theory and Evidence for Germany, 1967-2009," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011027, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini, 2012. "Immigration: The European Experience," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012001, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Shuaizhang Feng & Michael Oppenheimer & Wolfram Schlenker, 2012. "Climate Change, Crop Yields, and Internal Migration in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2011. "Immigration, unemployment and GDP in the host country: Bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis on OECD countries," Working Papers 2011-29, CEPII research center.
- Venditto, Bruno & Caruso, Immacolata, 2011.
"Le migrazioni ambientali nel Mediterraneo: il caso studio dei paesi del Medio Oriente e del Nord Africa
[Environmental migration in the Mediterranean area: the case of the MENA countries]," MPRA Paper 35807, University Library of Munich, Germany.