- Vellekoop, N., 2013. "Essays on household saving, religion and pay frequency," Other publications TiSEM cf249ba4-8b81-45f5-8271-2, School of Economics and Management.
- Kooreman, Peter & Melenberg, Bertrand & Prast, Henriëtte M. & Vellekoop, Nathanaël, 2013. "Framing Effects in an Employee Savings Scheme: A Non-Parametric Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Noussair, C.N. & Trautmann, S.T. & van de Kuilen, G. & Vellekoop, N., 2012.
"Risk Aversion and Religion,"
2012-073, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
RePEc:dgr:kubcen:2012073 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5919119 is not listed on IDEAS
Most cited item
- Noussair, C.N. & Trautmann, S.T. & van de Kuilen, G. & Vellekoop, N., 2012. "Risk Aversion and Religion," Discussion Paper 2012-073, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Charles Noussair & Stefan Trautmann & Gijs Kuilen & Nathanael Vellekoop, 2013. "Risk aversion and religion," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 165-183, October.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nathanaël Vellekoop should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.