Report NEP-ICT-2022-12-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Adema, Joop & Poutvaara, Panu, 2022. "Mobile Internet Access and the Desire to Emigrate," SocArXiv 8rnp3, Center for Open Science.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Carreño, José & Huizinga, Harry & Uras, Burak & Vellekoop, Nathanael, 2022. "Technological change and the finance wage premium," SAFE Working Paper Series 361, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Virginie Boutueil & Luc Nemett & Thomas Quillerier, 2021. "Trends in Competition among Digital Platforms for Shared Mobility: Insights from a Worldwide Census and Prospects for Research," Post-Print hal-03388213, HAL.
- Alekseeva, Liudmila & Fontana, Silvia Dalla & Genc, Caroline & Ranjbar, Hedieh Rashidi, 2022. "From in-person to online: the new shape of the VC industry," SocArXiv 3pc4z, Center for Open Science.
- Sharma, Devashish, 2022. "The use of technology to counter frauds and scams for the benefit of society: a detailed study," MPRA Paper 115323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siwahla-Madiba, Nandipha Daphne & Costa, King, 2022. "Digital Transformation: Towards a model for competency-based governance of digital transformation for boards of directors in South Africa," AfricArxiv 9rhfu, Center for Open Science.
- Danzer, Stephan & Hacker, Bernd, 2021. "Digitization in Finance and Accounting: Accounting treatment of ERP and RPA systems using the example of SAP S4 / HANA at credit institutions," Rosenheim Papers in Applied Economics and Business Sciences 3/2021, Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences.
- Jamme, Hue-Tam & Connor, Dylan, 2022. "Small cities and smart retail," SocArXiv ca2f7, Center for Open Science.
- Schott, Lennart & Schaefer, Kerstin, 2023. "Acceptance of Chinese latecomers' technological contributions in international ICT standardization — the role of origin, experience and collaboration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 116987, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- van Schalkwyk, Francois & Canares, Michael, 2022. "Higher education, ICTs and inclusion: Assessing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic," SocArXiv gd6jc, Center for Open Science.