Marko Jeroen van Leeuwen
|Last Name:||van Leeuwen|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marko Jeroen van Leeuwen to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|Roetersstraat 29 1018 WB Amsterdam the Netherlands|
SEO Economisch Onderzoek Amsterdam, Netherlands
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Roetersstraat 29, 1018 WB, Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:seuvanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Galinis, Arvydas & van Leeuwen, Marko J., 2000. "A CGE Model for Lithuania: The Future of Nuclear Energy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 691-718, November.
- Hargreaves, Charles & Johnstone, Nick & Laroui, Fouad & van Leeuwen, Marko, 1998. "Comparative energy and environmental policy for the residential sector: applying Dutch standards to the UK housing stock," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 173-202, April.
- Laroui, Fouad & van Leeuwen, Marko J., 1996. "Fiscal policy and greenhouse gases: the case of the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 231-241, September.
- van Leeuwen, Marko J. & Tang, Paul J. G., 1995. "Consequences of harmonization of indirect taxes for Luxembourg," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 121-137, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Galinis, Arvydas & van Leeuwen, Marko J., 2000.
"A CGE Model for Lithuania: The Future of Nuclear Energy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 691-718, November.
- James B Davies, 2009. "Combining microsimulation with CGE and macro modelling for distributional analysis in developing and transition countries," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 2(1), pages 49-56.
- WISSEMA Wiepke MATTHEWS Alan, "undated". "Modelling Climate Change Policy in Ireland: A CGE Approach," EcoMod2003 330700153, EcoMod.
- Hargreaves, Charles & Johnstone, Nick & Laroui, Fouad & van Leeuwen, Marko, 1998.
"Comparative energy and environmental policy for the residential sector: applying Dutch standards to the UK housing stock,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 173-202, April.
- Tovar, Miguel A., 2012. "The structure of energy efficiency investment in the UK households and its average monetary and environmental savings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 723-735.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marko Jeroen van Leeuwen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.