Thomas A. Turk
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Argyros School of Business and Economics Orange, California (United States)
333 N. Glassell, Orange, CA 92866
RePEc:edi:sbchaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Matthew W. McCarter & Shirli Kopelman & Thomas A. Turk & Candace E. Ybarra, 2012. "Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth: How the tragedy of the anticommons emerges in organizations," Working Papers 12-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Turk, Thomas A. & Zardkoohi, Asghar, 1994. "Economic effects of first generation state antitakeover statutes on target firm shareholders," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 325-334, October.
- McWilliams, Abagail & Turk, Thomas A & Zardkoohi, Asghar, 1993. "Antitrust Policy and Mergers: The Wealth Effect of Supreme Court Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 517-533, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Turk, Thomas A. & Zardkoohi, Asghar, 1994.
"Economic effects of first generation state antitakeover statutes on target firm shareholders,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 325-334, October.
- James M. Mahoney & Chamu Sundaramurthy & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1995. "The differential impact on stockholder wealth of various antitakeover provisions," Research Paper 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- McWilliams, Abagail & Turk, Thomas A & Zardkoohi, Asghar, 1993.
"Antitrust Policy and Mergers: The Wealth Effect of Supreme Court Decisions,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 517-533, October.
- Michael Cichello & Douglas Lamdin, 2006. "Event Studies and the Analysis of Antitrust," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 229-245.
- Svetlana B. Avdasheva & Dina V. Tsytsulina, 2014. "The Effects Of Competition Policy: Merger Approval, Entry Barrier Removal, Antitrust Enforcement Compared," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas A. Turk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.