Kutluk Kagan Sumer
|Istanbul University Department of Econometrics Bayazit-Istanbul-TURKEY|
İktisat Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
RePEc:edi:ifisttr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kutluk Kagan Sumer, 2015. "An Early Warning Model with Technical Trading Indicators," Eurasian Academy Of Sciences Social Sciences Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Kutluk Kaðan SÜMER, 2015. "Effectiveness of technical analysis indicators over stock return: A Panel Data Approach," Eurasian Eononometrics, Statistics and Emprical Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 43-56, April.
- Kutluk Kagan SUMER, 2012. "Testing The Validity Of Economic Growth Theories With Seemingly Unrelated Regression Models: Application To Turkey In 1980-2010," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Sumer, Kutluk Kagan & Goktas, Ozlem & Hepsag, Aycan, 2009. "The application of seasonal latent variable in forecasting electricity demand as an alternative method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1317-1322, April.
- Asst. Prof. Kutluk Kagan Sumer, 2006. "White'in Heteroskedisite Tutarli Kovaryans Matrisi Tahmini Yoluyla Heteroskedisite Altinda Model Tahmini," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 4(1), pages 17-24, DEC.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sumer, Kutluk Kagan & Goktas, Ozlem & Hepsag, Aycan, 2009.
"The application of seasonal latent variable in forecasting electricity demand as an alternative method,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1317-1322, April.
- Prasad, Ravita D. & Raturi, Atul, 2017. "Grid electricity for Fiji islands: Future supply options and assessment of demand trends," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 860-871.
- Wang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Ge & Dong, Yao, 2012. "Application of residual modification approach in seasonal ARIMA for electricity demand forecasting: A case study of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 284-294.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Hamzacebi, Coskun & Es, Huseyin Avni, 2014. "Forecasting the annual electricity consumption of Turkey using an optimized grey model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 165-171.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kutluk Kagan Sumer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.