White'in Heteroskedisite Tutarli Kovaryans Matrisi Tahmini Yoluyla Heteroskedisite Altinda Model Tahmini
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of the Export-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence for BIMP-EAGA Countries," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2007 Vol. XXXIV No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Epaminondas Panas & George Vamvoukas, 2002. "Further evidence on the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(11), pages 731-735.
- Purna Chandra Parida & Pravakar Sahoo, 2007. "Export-led Growth in South Asia: A Panel Cointegration Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 155-175.
- Chee-Keong Choong & Siong-Hook Law & Zulkornain Yusop & Soo Siew Choo, 2005. "Export-led Growth Hypothesis in Malaysia: A Revisit," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 26-42, November.
- Tsangyao Chang & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between House Prices and Economic Growth in the Nine Provinces of South Africa: Evidence from Panel-Granger Causality Tests," Working Papers 201317, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kao, Chihwa, 1999. "Spurious regression and residual-based tests for cointegration in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-44, May.
- Konya, Laszlo, 2006. "Exports and growth: Granger causality analysis on OECD countries with a panel data approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 978-992, December.
- Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2009.
"Conditioned Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: A Panel Threshold Regressions Approach,"
13417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Seabra & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2011. "Conditioned Export-Led Growthhypothesis: A Panel Threshold Regressions Approach," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 049, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bilgin, Cevat & Sahbaz, Ahmet, 2009.
"Türkiye’de Büyüme ve İhracat Arasındaki Nedensellik İlişkileri
[Causality Relations between Growth and Export in Turkey]," MPRA Paper 21985, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Titus Awokuse, 2006.
"Export-led growth and the Japanese economy: evidence from VAR and directed acyclic graphs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 593-602.
- Titus Awokuse, 2005. "Export-led growth and the Japanese economy: evidence from VAR and directed acyclic graphs," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(14), pages 849-858.
- Abdulnasser, Hatemi-J, 2011. "Hidden panel cointegration," MPRA Paper 31604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWhite; Heteroskedasticity; Robus Estimation; Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance; Eviews;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ist:ancoec:v:4:y:2006:i:1:p:17-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kutluk Kagan Sumer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifisttr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.