|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics, Finance, Statistics and Informatics Jönköping, Sweden
Högskolan i Jönköping
Box 1026, 551 11 Jönköping
RePEc:edi:dehhjse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Månsson, Kristofer & Shukur, Ghazi & Sjölander, Pär, 2012. "Testing for Panel Cointegration in an Error Correction Framework - with an Application to the Fisher Hypothesis," HUI Working Papers 72, HUI Research.
- Almasri, Abdullah & Månsson, Kristofer & Sjölander, Pär & Shukur, Ghazi, 2012. "Testing for Panel Unit Roots in the Presence of an Unknown Structural Break and Cross-Sectional Dependency," HUI Working Papers 63, HUI Research.
- Månsson, Kristofer & Shukur, Ghazi & Sjölander, Pär, 2012. "A New Asymmetric Interaction Ridge (AIR) Regression Method," HUI Working Papers 54, HUI Research.
- Månsson, Kristofer & Shukur, Ghazi & Sjölander, Pär, 2012.
"Testing for Panel Unit Roots in the Presence of Spatial Dependency,"
HUI Working Papers
71, HUI Research.
- Kristofer Månsson & Ghazi Shukur & Pär Sjölander, 2013. "Testing for panel unit roots in the presence of spatial dependency," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(29), pages 4152-4159, October.
- Månsson, Kristofer & Kibria, B. M. Golam & Sjölander, Pär & Shukur, Ghazi, 2011. "New Liu Estimators for the Poisson Regression Model: Method and Application," HUI Working Papers 51, HUI Research.
- Månsson, Kristofer & Shukur, Ghazi & Sjölander, Pär, 2010. "A New Ridge Regression Causality Test in the Presence of Multicollinearity," HUI Working Papers 37, HUI Research.
- Sjölander, Pär, 2013. "A ridge bootstrap method for analyzing APT effects on the mortgage loan market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 844-855.
- Pär Sjölander, 2007. "Unreal exchange rates: a simulation-based approach to adjust misleading PPP estimates," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 256-288, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Sjölander, Pär, 2013.
"A ridge bootstrap method for analyzing APT effects on the mortgage loan market,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 844-855.
- Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Abdulai, Awudu, 2013. "Policy reforms and asymmetric price transmission in the Zambian and Tanzanian coffee markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 786-795.
- Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Abdulai, Awudu, 2013. "Effects of Policy Reforms on Price Transmission in Coffee Markets: Evidence from Zambia and Tanzania," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 171870, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Pär Sjölander, 2007.
"Unreal exchange rates: a simulation-based approach to adjust misleading PPP estimates,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 256-288, August.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang & Tsung-Hsien Chen & Han-Wen Tzeng, 2017. "Revisiting purchasing power parity in Eastern European countries: quantile unit root tests," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 463-483, March.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang & Kuei-Chiu Lee, 2014. "Purchasing Power Parity in the BRICS and the MIST Countries: Sequential Panel Selection Method," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 1-12, Feburary.
- Jingfei Wu & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang, 2018. "Revisiting purchasing power parity in G6 countries: an application of smooth time-varying cointegration approach," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 187-196, February.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang & Tsung-Pao Wu, 2015. "Purchasing Power Parity in Transition Countries: Panel Stationary Test with Smooth and Sharp Breaks," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-9, May.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Chang, Tsangyao & Lee, Kuei-Chiu, 2016. "Purchasing power parity in emerging markets: A panel stationary test with both sharp and smooth breaks," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 453-460.
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & Wu, Tsung-Pao, 2017. "Purchasing Power Parity in the 34 OECD Countries: Evidence from Quantile-Based Unit Root Tests with both Smooth and Sharp Breaks," MPRA Paper 81820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2017.
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Nasir ABM, 2015. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Law of One Price: Evidence from Commodity Prices in Asian Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 231-240, July.
- Libiao Bai & Yi Li & Qiang Du & Yadan Xu, 2017. "A Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Model for Sustainability Risk Evaluation of PPP Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-22, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pär Sjölander should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.