|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Graduate School of Management and Economics Tehran, Iran
Sharif University of Technology
RePEc:edi:smfutir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cornes, Richard & Sepahvand, Mehrdad, 2005. "Market distortions and public enterprise strategies in an international mixed oligopoly," MPRA Paper 3702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sepahvand, Mehrdad & Cornes, Richard, 2005. "Mixed Oligopoly, privatization and strategic trade policy: a note," MPRA Paper 3382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sepahvand , Mehrdad, 2011. "Intraday Liquidity Demand of Banks in Real-Time Gross Settlement System," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 6(1), pages 151-160, October.
- Mehrdad Sepahvand & Richard C. Cornes, 2007. "Ownership Versus Timing Of The Game," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 305-314, December.
- Mehrdad Sepahvand, 2004. "Public Enterprise Strategies in a Market Open to Domestic and International Competition," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 75-76, pages 135-153.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sepahvand, Mehrdad & Cornes, Richard, 2005.
"Mixed Oligopoly, privatization and strategic trade policy: a note,"
3382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Chien-Hsun & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Liu, Yu-Lin & Mai, Shin-Ying, 2009. "Privatization and optimal share release in the Chinese banking industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1161-1171, November.
- Mehrdad Sepahvand & Richard C. Cornes, 2007.
"Ownership Versus Timing Of The Game,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 305-314, December.
- Leonard F. S. Wang & Ya-Chin Wang & Lihong Zhao, 2009. "Privatization And Efficiency Gain In An International Mixed Oligopoly With Asymmetric Costs," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 539-559.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2010. "On The Robustness Of Private Leadership In Mixed Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 149-160, June.
- John S. Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2009. "Privatisation And Timing In A Mixed Oligopoly With Both Foreign And Domestic Firms ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 320-332, December.
- Mehrdad Sepahvand, 2004.
"Public Enterprise Strategies in a Market Open to Domestic and International Competition,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 75-76, pages 135-153.
- Capuano, Carlo & De Feo, Giuseppe, 2009. "On Public Inefficiencies in a Mixed Duopoly," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rabah Amir & Giuseppe Feo, 2014. "Endogenous timing in a mixed duopoly," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(3), pages 629-658, August.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2012.
"Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investments and the Nature of the Incumbent Firm,"
Quaderni di Dipartimento
161, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe Feo, 2017. "Tax competition for foreign direct investments and the nature of the incumbent firm," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(4), pages 811-826, August.
- O. Amerighi & G. De Feo, 2007. "Competition for FDI in the Presence of a Public Firm and the Effects of Privatization," Working Papers 605, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Oscar Amerigi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2010. "On the FDI-atrracting property of privatization," Working Papers 1007, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mehrdad Sepahvand should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.