(50%) Department of Business Management Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
RePEc:edi:dbgouus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
RePEc:edi:emgouus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Books
- Baker, H. Kent & Filbeck, Greg & Ricciardi, Victor (ed.), 2017. "Financial Behavior: Players, Services, Products, and Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190269999.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Author Profile
- Baker, H. Kent & Filbeck, Greg & Ricciardi, Victor (ed.), 2017.
"Financial Behavior: Players, Services, Products, and Markets,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780190269999.
- Artem E. Anilov & Irina V. Ivashkovskaya, 2020. "Do boards of directors affect CEO behavior? Evidence from payout decisions," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 24(4), pages 989-1017, December.
- Md Qamar Azam & Nazia Iqbal Hashmi & Iqbal Thonse Hawaldar & Md Shabbir Alam & Mirza Allim Baig, 2022. "The COVID-19 Pandemic and Overconfidence Bias: The Case of Cyclical and Defensive Sectors," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Jieqi Guan & Brian M. Lam & Ching Chi Lam & Ming Liu, 2022. "CEO overconfidence and the level of short-selling activity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 685-708, February.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2019.
"Long-term price overreactions: are markets inefficient?,"
Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 43(4), pages 657-680, October.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2015. "Long-Term Price Overreactions: Are Markets Inefficient?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1444, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pablo Andrés Sánchez Campos, 2021. "Toma de decisiones de consumidores y conservadurismo en Costa Rica," REVISTA TENDENCIAS, Universidad de Narino, vol. 22(1), pages 145-162, January.
- Alex W. Macfarlan & Cathleen D. Zick, 2020. "Financial advisor titles: Informational complexity and the role of regulatory simplification," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 801-809, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Victor Ricciardi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.