|3305 Keats St. Victoria, BC V8P 4B2|
Department of Economics Victoria, Canada
University of Victoria
: (250) 721-8532
P.O. Box 1700, STN CSC, Victoria, B.C., V8W 2Y2
RePEc:edi:devicca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Frank S. Reinhardt & David E.A. Giles, 1999.
"Are Cigarette Bans Really Good Economic Policy?,"
Econometrics Working Papers
9903, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Dritsakis, Nikolaos, 2003. "Forecasting Cigarette Consumption in Greece: An empirical investigation with cointegration analysis," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Deluna, Roperto & maneja, Kimbely, 2015. "The Effect of Sin Tax and Anti-Smoking Campaign in Regulating Cigarette Smokers in Davao City, Philippines," MPRA Paper 68801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Auld, M. Christopher & Grootendorst, Paul, 2004. "An empirical analysis of milk addiction," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1117-1133, November.
- Rajeev Goel, 2004. "Cigarette demand in Canada and the US-Canadian cigarette smuggling," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 537-540.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Sen, Anindya & Stabile, Mark, 2003.
"Estimating price elasticities when there is smuggling: the sensitivity of smoking to price in Canada,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 821-842, September.
- Jonathan Gruber & Anindya Sen & Mark Stabile, 2002. "Estimating Price Elasticities When there is Smuggling: The Sensitivity of Smoking to Price in Canada," NBER Working Papers 8962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frank Reinhardt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.