Report NEP-ENV-1999-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Poma, 1999. "Benefici economici e ambientali dei diritti di inquinamento: il caso della riduzione dell'acido cromico dai reflui industriali," POLIS Working Papers 3, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin, 1999. "Information and Competition in U.S. Forest Service Timber Auctions," NBER Working Papers 7185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piet Rietveld & Frank Bruinsma & Daniël van Vuuren, 1999. "Spatial Graduation of Fuel Taxes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frank S. Reinhardt & David E.A. Giles, 1999. "Are Cigarette Bans Really Good Economic Policy?," Econometrics Working Papers 9903, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99c21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubrem:1999777 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999. "Tax deductions, environmental policy, and the"double dividend"hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2119, The World Bank.
- Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 1999. "The Distributional Effects of Carbon Regulation: Why Auctioned Carbon Permits are Attractive and Feasible," Papers of Peter Cramton 99eedecr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised Feb 1998.
- Roger Perman & David I. Stern, 1999. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Implications of Non-Stationarity," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9901, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99c08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley & Randall M. Wigle, 1999. "Trade and Environment: Bargaining Outcomes from Linked Negotiations," CSGR Working papers series 27/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.