Syed Manzur Quader
School of Business Chittagong, Bangladesh
Chittagong Independent University
RePEc:edi:sbciubd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Quader, Manzur & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Corporate Efficiency, Credit Status and Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 8285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Quader, Syed Manzur, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Bangladesh: An Empirical Analysis on its Determinants and Impacts," MPRA Paper 26134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Manzur, Quader & Md.Nayeem, Abdullah, 2008. "Constraints to SMEs: A Rotated Factor Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 26135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quader, Syed Manzur, 2004. "Floating Exchange Rate Regime," MPRA Paper 26163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quader, Syed Manzur, 2017. "Differential effect of liquidity constraints on firm growth," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 20-29.
- Syed Manzur Quader & Mohammed Nayeem Abdullah, 2016. "Cash Flow Sensitivity of Cash: A Cross Country Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 562-572.
- Syed Manzur Quader & Michael Dietrich, 2014. "Corporate efficiency in the UK: a stochastic frontier analysis," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 63(8), pages 991-1011, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Quader, Syed Manzur, 2009.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Bangladesh: An Empirical Analysis on its Determinants and Impacts,"
26134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharif M. Hossain & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Ready-Made Garments Sector of Bangladesh : Macro and Distributional Implications," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Syed Manzur Quader should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.