Martha Judith Prevezer
School of Business and Management London, United Kingdom
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
RePEc:edi:cbqmwuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Marion Frenz & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The impact of technological regimes on patterns of sustained and sporadic innovation activities in UK industries," Working Papers 33, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Martha Prevezer & Pietro Panzarasa & Tore Opsahl, 2010. "Geographic clustering and network evolution of innovative activities: Evidence from China’s patents," Working Papers 32, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Saul Estrin & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The Role of Informal Institutions in Corporate Governance: Brazil, Russia, India and China Compared," Working Papers 31, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Martha Prevezer, 2008. "The emergence of markets and capabilities, dynamic transaction costs and institutions: effects on organizational choices in offshored and outsourced business services in China," Working Papers 25, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Suma Athreye & Martha Prevezer, 2008. "R&D offshoring and the domestic science base in India and China," Working Papers 26, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Marion Frenz & Martha Prevezer, 2012. "What Can CIS Data Tell Us about Technological Regimes and Persistence of Innovation?," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 285-306, May.
- Estrin, Saul & Prevezer, Martha, 2010. "A survey on institutions and new firm entry: How and why do entry rates differ in emerging markets?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Martha Prevezer, 2008. "Technology Policies in Generating Biotechnology Clusters: A Comparison of China and the US," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 359-374, January.
- Howard Cox & Simon Mowatt & Martha Prevezer, 2003. "New Product Development and Product Supply within a Network Setting: The Chilled Ready-meal Industry in the UK," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 197-217.
- Swann, Peter & Prevezer, Martha, 1996. "A comparison of the dynamics of industrial clustering in computing and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1139-1157, October.
- Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David (ed.), 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289593.
- Dimsdale, Nicholas & Prevezer, Martha (ed.), 1994. "Capital Markets and Corporate Governance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287889.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (3) 2008-09-29 2010-03-20 2010-03-20
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2008-09-29 2010-03-20 2010-03-20
- NEP-CNA: China (2) 2008-09-29 2008-09-29
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2010-03-20 2010-03-20
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2008-09-29 2010-03-20
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2008-09-29 2010-03-20
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2010-03-20 2010-03-20
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2010-03-20
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2008-09-29
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2010-03-20
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2010-03-20
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2010-03-20
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2010-03-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martha Judith Prevezer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.