Report NEP-IPR-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Devrim Goktepe-Hultan, 2008. "Why and how do scientists commercialize their research? Towards a typology of inventors," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nora El-Bialy Ibrahim, 2008. "Software Piracy in Egypt: Analysis of the Institutional Environment and Efficiency of Enforcement Measures," Working Papers 13, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Juan Alcacer & Michelle Gittelman & Bhaven Sampat, 2008. "Applicant and Examiner Citations in US Patents: An Overview and Analysis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-016, Harvard Business School.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "One size does not fit all… An economic development perspective on the asymmetric impact of Patents on R&D," FEP Working Papers 292, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Li, Xuan, 2008. "The Impact of Higher Standards in Patent Protection for Pharmaceutical Industries under the TRIPS Agreement: A Comparative Study of China and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/36, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nakanishi, Yasuo & Yamada, Setsuo, 2008. "Patent Applications and the Grant Lag under Early Disclosure System: Empirical Estimates for Japanese Firms," MPRA Paper 10718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suma Athreye & Martha Prevezer, 2008. "R&D offshoring and the domestic science base in India and China," Working Papers 26, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2008. "Hybrid Licensing of Product Innovations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200810, University of Turin.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2008. "Modelling and measuring the effects of public subsidies on business R&D: theoretical and econometric issues," CERIS Working Paper 200803, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2008. "Pecuniary Externalities: the Convergence of Directed Technological Change and the Emergence of Innovation Systems," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200807, University of Turin.