Report NEP-CIS-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitriev, Mikhail, 2009. "Structural Analysis of Fertility in Russia," MPRA Paper 21150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerasimchuk, Ivetta & Ilyumzhinova, Kamila & Schorn, Alistair & Kraft, Georg & Smith, Kevin & Lottmann, Juergen & Eckstein, Mark & Khmeleva, Ekaterina & Perelet, Renat & Shvarts, Evgeny, 2009. "Pure Profit for Russia: Benefits of Responsible Finance," MPRA Paper 21098, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2010.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Alexander Muravyev & Norberto Pignatti & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2010. "Worker Displacement in Russia and Ukraine: A Comparative Analysis Using Micro Data," ESCIRRU Working Papers 24, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dmitriev, Mikhail, 2010. "Fertility. Abortion. Contraception. Demographic situation in Russia in 1994-2003," MPRA Paper 21151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saul Estrin & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The Role of Informal Institutions in Corporate Governance: Brazil, Russia, India and China Compared," Working Papers 31, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.