Worker Displacement in Russia and Ukraine: A Comparative Analysis Using Micro Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuhao Ge & Hartmut Lehmann, 2013. "The costs of worker displacement in urban labor markets of China," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Alexander Muravyev & Klaus Zimmermann, 2012.
"The Ukrainian longitudinal monitoring survey: towards a better understanding of labor markets in transition,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "The Ukrainian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey: Towards a Better Understanding of Labor Markets in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 7090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Y. Ge & H. Lehmann, 2013.
"The Costs of Worker Displacement in Urban Labor Markets of China,"
wp876, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ge, Yuhao & Lehmann, Hartmut, 2013. "The Costs of Worker Displacement in Urban Labor Markets of China," IZA Discussion Papers 7327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom CoupÃ© & Hannah Vakhitova, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Ukraine," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0464, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-03-20 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAB-2010-03-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwesc:diwesc24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .