|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
École de Management Strasbourg Strasbourg, France
Université de Strasbourg
RePEc:edi:emursfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Carine Peeters & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Sébastien Point, 2009. "Building the business case for diversity in offshoring," Working Papers CEB 09-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jacquot, T. & Point, S., 2000. "Le management sumbolique des ressources humaines: une analyse du langage des dirigeants en Europe," Papers 2000-10, Groupe de recherche en économie financière et en gestion des entreprises, Universite Nancy 2.
- Val Singh & SÃ©bastien Point, 2006. "(Re)Presentations of Gender and Ethnicity in Diversity Statements on European Company Websites," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 363-379, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Val Singh & SÃ©bastien Point, 2006.
"(Re)Presentations of Gender and Ethnicity in Diversity Statements on European Company Websites,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 363-379, November.
- Shirley Leitch & Ian Palmer, 2010. "Analysing Texts in Context: Current Practices and New Protocols for Critical Discourse Analysis in Organization Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1194-1212, September.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013.
"Are Demographic Attributes and Firm Characteristics Drivers of Gender Diversity? Investigating Women’s Positions on French Boards of Directors,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 227-249, December.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are demographic attributes and firm characteristics drivers of gender diversity? Investigating women's positions on French boards of directors," Post-Print hal-00913360, HAL.
- Hannah Trittin & Dennis Schoeneborn, 2017. "Diversity as Polyphony: Reconceptualizing Diversity Management from a Communication-Centered Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 305-322, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sébastien Point should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.