Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Tunis, Tunisia
Université de Tunis El Manar
: 71 872 277
71 872 104
B.P 248 El Manar II 2092 Tunis
RePEc:edi:fsutetn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bakari, Sayef & Mabrouki, Mohamed & Othmani, Abdelhafidh, 2018. "The Six Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Investment, Exports, Imports, Labor Force and Economic Growth: New Empirical and Policy Analysis from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 88259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef & Othmani, Abdelhafidh & Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2017. "Do Incidences of Contamination Hurt Tunisian Economic Flourishing?," MPRA Paper 80897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Othmani, Abdelhafidh & Slimani, Slah & Bakari, Sayef, 2015. "Les Effets de la Corruption sur le Commerce Extérieur de la Tunisie : Une Approche du Modèle de Gravité Statique durant la Période 1999-2012," MPRA Paper 80894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Othmani, Abdelhafidh & Bakari, Sayef & Slimani, Slah, 2015.
"Impact Direct et Indirect de la Corruption sur le Commerce Extérieur en Tunisie : Étude Descriptive
[Direct and Indirect Impact of Corruption on Foreign Trade in Tunisia: Descriptive Study]," MPRA Paper 80926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slimani, Slah & Bakari, Sayef & Othmani, Abdelhafidh, 2015.
"Croissance et Soutenabilité de la Dette Extérieure Tunisienne pour la Période 1970-2012 : Une Analyse Dynamique
[Growth and Sustainability of Tunisian External Debt for the Period 1970-2012: A Dyna," MPRA Paper 80954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slimani, Slah & Othmani, Abdelhafidh & Bakari, Sayef, 2015.
"Analyse de la Soutenabilité de la Dette Extérieure de la Tunisie pour la Période 1970-2012
[Analysis of the Sustainability of Tunisia's External Debt for the Period 1970-2012]," MPRA Paper 80824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2017-08-27 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2017-08-27 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abdelhafidh Othmani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.