Report NEP-AFR-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Getahun, Tigabu & Baumüller, Heike & Nigussie, Yalemzewd, 2018. "From agricultural to economic growth: Targeting investments across Africa," Discussion Papers 271153, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Asongu, Simplice & le Roux, Sara, 2018. "Understanding Sub-Saharan Africa’s Extreme Poverty Tragedy," MPRA Paper 88522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sulaimon, Mubaraq Dele & Muhammad, Adamu Auwal & Shofoyeke, Oluwafunmilayo, 2018. "Possible health and growth implications of prostitution in Nigeria: A theoretical perspective," MPRA Paper 88402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adu-Baffour, Ferdinand & Daum, Thomas & Birner, Regina, 2018. "Can Big Companies’ Initiatives to Promote Mechanization Benefit Small Farms in Africa? A Case Study from Zambia," Discussion Papers 273521, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Aminkeng, Gilbert A. A, 2018. "Lessons from a Survey of China’s Economic Diplomacy," MPRA Paper 88521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avenyo, Elvis, 2018. "Informal sector innovation in Ghana: Data set and descriptive analysis," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carolyn Chisadza & Matthew Clance, 2018. "Conflict Heterogeneity in Africa," Working Papers 201852, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bakari, Sayef & Mabrouki, Mohamed & Othmani, Abdelhafidh, 2018. "The Six Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Investment, Exports, Imports, Labor Force and Economic Growth: New Empirical and Policy Analysis from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 88259, University Library of Munich, Germany.