|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Asia Pacific Institute of ResearchOsaka, Japan
RePEc:edi:apirojp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mitsuhiro OKANO & Yoshihisa INADA, 2016. "地域四半期gdpの推計に向けた諸課題," APIR Discussion Paper Series 1005188, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.
- Mitsuhiro OKANO & Daisuke IDA & Shigeto KITANO & Yoichi MATSUBAYASHI, 2015. "Development of a Regional DSGE Model in Japan: Empirical Evidence of Economic Stagnation in the Kansai Economy," APIR Discussion Paper Series 1004265, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.
- Mitsuhiro Okano, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Natural Disasters: An Extension and Simulation Analysis in the Framework of New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model," APIR Discussion Paper Series 32, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2014-06-02. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-06-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2014-06-02. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2014-06-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mitsuhiro Okano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.