Report NEP-CMP-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2014. "“A multivariate neural network approach to tourism demand forecasting”," AQR Working Papers 201410, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2014.
- John C. Boik, 2014. "First Microsimulation Model of a LEDDA Community Currency-Dollar Economy," Working Paper 0001, Principled Societies Project, revised Oct 2014.
- John C. Boik, 2014. "Appendix to "First Microsimulation Model of a LEDDA Community Currency-Dollar Economy"," Working Paper 0002, Principled Societies Project, revised Oct 2014.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Khramov, Vadim, 2013. "Solving and Estimating Indeterminate DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 9663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Weibelzahl, Martin & Zöttl, Gregor, 2014. "Transmission and Generation Investment in Electricity Markets: The Effects of Market Splitting and Network Fee Regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 460, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Xiong Xiong & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "Wealth share analysis with "fundamentalist/chartist" heterogeneous agents," Papers 1405.5939, arXiv.org.
- Cojocaru, Alexandru & Olivieri, Sergio, 2014. "Updating the poverty estimates in Serbia in the absence of micro data : a microsimulation approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6889, The World Bank.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark & Whinston, Michael, 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitsuhiro Okano, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Natural Disasters: An Extension and Simulation Analysis in the Framework of New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model," APIR Discussion Paper Series 32, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.