Report NEP-OPM-2021-11-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Okano, Mitsuhiro, 2021. "Optimal monetary policy in a two-country new Keynesian model with deep consumption habits," MPRA Paper 110259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V. Guender, 2021. "The Mundellian Trilemma and Optimal Monetary Policy in a World of High Capital Mobility," Working Papers in Economics 21/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Samuel Kortum & David A. Weisbach, 2021. "Optimal Unilateral Carbon Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2311, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jacek Rothert & Jacob M. Short, 2021. "Non-traded goods, factor markets frictions, and international capital flows," GRAPE Working Papers 59, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Ryan Chahrour & Vito Cormun & Pierre De Leo & Pablo Guerron-Quintana & Rosen Valchev, 2021. "Exchange Rate Disconnect Revisited," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1041, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2023.
- Lampe, Florian & Löscher, Anne, 2021. "A post Keynesian perspective on the eco zone project: Liquidity premia and external financial fragility in the West African Economic and Monetary Union, Ghana and Nigeria," ZÖSS-Discussion Papers 89, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Pompeo Della Posta & Roberto Tamborini, 2021. "The Existential Trilemma of EMU in a Model of Fiscal Target Zone," EconPol Working Paper 66, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Brueckner, 2021. "Working Paper 351 - Between a Rock and a Hard Place: A New Perspective on the Resource Curse," Working Paper Series 2477, African Development Bank.
- Khalil, Makram & Weber, Marc-Daniel, 2021. "Chinese supply chain shocks," MPRA Paper 110356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uluc Aysun & Michael Tseng, 2021. "Regulatory arbitrage and global push factors," Working Papers 2021-01, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- António Afonso & Francisco Tiago Carvalho, 2021. "Euro area time-varying cyclicality of fiscal policy," Working Papers REM 2021/0202, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.