Report NEP-SEA-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Asian Monetary Integration : A Japanese Perspective," Governance Working Papers 24158, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "Never Say Never: Commentary on a Policymaker’s Reflections," CEPR Discussion Papers 9802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evenett, Simon J, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia-Pacific Region," CEPR Discussion Papers 9783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auer, Raphael & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2014. "Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific," CEPR Discussion Papers 9949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bai, Jie & Jayachandran, Seema & Malesky, Edmund J. & Olken, Benjamin, 2013. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," CEPR Discussion Papers 9677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dela Pena, Beulah, 2014. "Rapid Appraisal of the State of Competition in the Rice Value Chain," Discussion Papers DP 2014-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David Margolis & Lucas Navarro & David A. Robalino, 2014. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search, and Informal Employment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00714372, HAL.
- Collins, Sean & Gallagher, Emily, 2014. "Assessing Credit Risk in Money Market Fund Portfolios," MPRA Paper 56256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Triulzi, G., 2014. "Technology life cycle and specialization patterns of latecomer countries: The case of the semiconductor industry," MERIT Working Papers 2014-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zhang, Liqing & Tao, Kunyu, 2014. "The Benefits and Costs of Renminbi Internationalization," ADBI Working Papers 481, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2014. "Are cities the new growth escalator ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6881, The World Bank.
- Stefano Giglio & Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel, 2014. "No-Bubble Condition: Model-free Tests in Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 20154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lerner, Josh, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, public policy, and cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6880, The World Bank.
- Mitsuhiro Okano, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Natural Disasters: An Extension and Simulation Analysis in the Framework of New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model," APIR Discussion Paper Series 32, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.