|Capital Tool Company Trompenburgstraat 6r 1079 TX Amsterdam The Netherlands|
|+31 20 6429 956|
- Jiri Hoogland & Dimitri Neumann & Michel Vellekoop, 2002. "Symmetries in Jump-Diffusion Models with Applications in Option Pricing and Credit Risk," Finance 0203001, EconWPA.
- Jiri Hoogland & Dimitri Neumann, 2001. "Tradable Schemes," Finance 0105003, EconWPA.
- Jiri Hoogland & Dimitri Neumann, 2001. "Asians and cash dividends: Exploiting symmetries in pricing theory," Finance 0105002, EconWPA.
- Jiri Hoogland & Dimitri Neumann, 1999. "Scale invariance and contingent claim pricing," Finance 9907002, EconWPA.
- Jiri Hoogland & Dimitri Neumann, 1999. "Scale invariance and contingent claim pricing II: Path-dependent contingent claims," Finance 9907003, EconWPA.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dimitri Neumann should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.