Pricing Asian options in a semimartingale model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven E. Shreve & Jan Vecer, 2000. "Options on a traded account: Vacation calls, vacation puts and passport options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 255-274.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
- Jiri Hoogland & Dimitri Neumann, 2000. "Asians and cash dividends: Exploiting symmetries in pricing theory," Papers cond-mat/0006133, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Goll & Ludger Rüschendorf, 2001. "Minimax and minimal distance martingale measures and their relationship to portfolio optimization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 557-581.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Chuan-Hsiang Han, 2003. "Pricing Asian options with stochastic volatility," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 353-362.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:14:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0315-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0302-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelos Dassios & Jayalaxshmi Nagaradjasarma, 2006. "The square-root process and Asian options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 337-347.
- Michael Schröder, 2005. "Laguerre Series In Contingent Claim Valuation, With Applications To Asian Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 491-531.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Giorgia Callegaro & Giulia Livieri & Andrea Pallavicini, 2015. "A backward Monte Carlo approach to exotic option pricing," Papers 1511.00848, arXiv.org.
- Jan Vecer, 2013. "Asian options on the harmonic average," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 1315-1322, September.
- Kyungsub Lee, 2013. "Recursive formula for arithmetic Asian option prices," Papers 1311.4969, arXiv.org.
- Bara Kim & In-Suk Wee, 2014. "Pricing of geometric Asian options under Heston's stochastic volatility model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 1795-1809, October.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Martin Keller-Ressel & Carlo Sgarra, 2014. "Geometric Asian Option Pricing in General Affine Stochastic Volatility Models with Jumps," Papers 1407.2514, arXiv.org.
- D. Hackmann & A. Kuznetsov, 2014. "Asian options and meromorphic Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 825-844, October.
- Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "Short maturity options for Azéma–Yor martingales," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-32, December.
- Fred Benth & Nils Detering, 2015. "Pricing and hedging Asian-style options on energy," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 849-889, October.
- Akira Yamazaki, 2014. "Pricing average options under time-changed Lévy processes," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 79-111, April.
- Ning Cai & Steven Kou, 2012. "Pricing Asian Options Under a Hyper-Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 64-77, February.
- Eberlein, Ernst & Papapantoleon, Antonis, 2005. "Equivalence of floating and fixed strike Asian and lookback options," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 31-40, January.
- Alexander Novikov & Nino Kordzakhia, 2013. "On lower and upper bounds for Asian-type options: a unified approach," Papers 1309.2383, arXiv.org.
- repec:kap:revdev:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11147-017-9128-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nomikos, Nikos K. & Kyriakou, Ioannis & Papapostolou, Nikos C. & Pouliasis, Panos K., 2013. "Freight options: Price modelling and empirical analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 82-94.
- H. Albrecher & P. A. Mayer & W. Schoutens, 2008. "General Lower Bounds for Arithmetic Asian Option Prices," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 123-149.
- Gianluca Fusai & Ioannis Kyriakou, 2016. "General Optimized Lower and Upper Bounds for Discrete and Continuous Arithmetic Asian Options," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 531-559, May.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:3:p:471-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Menkens, Olaf & Hung Marten Ting, Sai, 2013. "Asian and Australian options: A common perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1001-1018.
- Dassios, Angelos & Nagaradjasarma, Jayalaxshmi, 2006. "The square-root process and Asian options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2851, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:252:y:2015:i:c:p:418-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Asymptotics for the Discrete-Time Average of the Geometric Brownian Motion and Asian Options," Papers 1706.09659, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:4:y:2004:i:2:p:170-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.