|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano
: +39 02 503 16486
+39 02 503 16475
Via Conservatorio 7 - 20122 Milano
RePEc:edi:damilit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Luisa Natali & Marta Moratti, 2012. "Measuring Household Welfare: Short versus long consumption modules," Papers inwopa671, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Marta Moratti, 2010. "Consumption Poverty and Pro-Poor Growth in Bolivia," Working Paper Series 1310, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Luisa Natali & Marta Moratti, 2012.
"Measuring Household Welfare: Short versus long consumption modules,"
inwopa671, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Pécastaing, Nicolas & Dávalos, Jorge & Inga, Andy, 2018. "The effect of Peru's CDM investments on households’ welfare: An econometric approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 198-207.
- Tesfaye, Wondimagegn & Tirivayi, Nyasha, 2018. "The impacts of postharvest storage innovations on food security and welfare in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 52-67.
- Marta Moratti, 2010.
"Consumption Poverty and Pro-Poor Growth in Bolivia,"
Working Paper Series
1310, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Stephan Klasen & Simon Lange, 2015. "Targeting Performance and Poverty Effects of Proxy Means-Tested Transfers: Trade-offs and Challenges," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 231, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan Klasen & Simon Lange, 2015. "Accuracy and Poverty Impacts of Proxy Means-Tested Transfers: An Empirical Assessment for Bolivia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 164, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marta Moratti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.