|Middle Name:||Oliveira Ferreira|
International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lautharte Junior,Ildo Jose & de Oliveira,Victor Hugo & Loureiro,Andre, 2021. "Incentives for Mayors to Improve Learning : Evidence from state reforms in Ceará, Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9509, The World Bank.
- Andre Loureiro & Louisee Cruz & Ildo Lautharte & David K. Evans, 2020. "The State of Ceara in Brazil is a Role Model for Reducing Learning Poverty," World Bank Publications - Reports 34156, The World Bank Group.
- Andre Loureiro & Louisee Cruz, 2020. "Achieving World-Class Education in Adverse Socioeconomic Conditions," World Bank Publications - Reports 34150, The World Bank Group.
- Piza,Caio & Zwager,Astrid Maria Theresia & Ruzzante,Matteo & Santos Dantas,Rafael & Loureiro,Andre, 2020. "Supporting Teacher Autonomy to Improve Education Outcomes : Experimental Evidence from Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9371, The World Bank.
- Cruz,Tassia De Souza & Loureiro,Andre & Sa,Eduardo, 2017. "Full-time teachers, students, and curriculum : the single-shift model in Rio de Janeiro," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8086, The World Bank.
- André Oliveira Ferreira Loureiro & Victor Hugo de Oliveira Silva & Jimmy Lima de Oliveira & Leandro Oliveira Costa, 2008. "Uma avaliação dos resultados dos programas de combate ao analfabetismo no Brasil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211727330, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- André Oliveira Ferreira Loureiro & José Raimundo de Araújo Carvalho Júnior, 2007. "O Impacto Dos Gastos Públicos Sobre A Criminalidade No Brasil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 163, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- André Oliveira Ferreira Loureiro & José Raimundo de Araújo Carvalho Júnior, 2007.
"O Impacto Dos Gastos Públicos Sobre A Criminalidade No Brasil,"
Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
163, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Barros, Pedro Henrique Batista de & Baggio, Isadora Salvalaggio & Stege, Alysson Luiz & Hilgemberg, Cleise Maria de Almeida Tupich, 2019. "Economic development and crime in Brazil: a multivariate and spatial analysis," Revista Brasileira de Estudos Regionais e Urbanos, Associação Brasileira de Estudos Regionais e Urbanos (ABER), vol. 13(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Gustavo Carvalho Moreira & Ana Lucia Kassouf & Marcelo Justus, 2018. "An estimate of the underreporting of violent crimes against property applying stochastic frontier analysis to the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil [Estimativa do subregistro de crimes violentos contra a ," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 28(3), pages 778-806, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andre Oliveira Ferreira Loureiro should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.