Report NEP-EDU-2020-09-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blimpo, Moussa P. & Pugatch, Todd, 2020. "Entrepreneurship Education and Teacher Training in Rwanda," GLO Discussion Paper Series 642, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Piza,Caio & Zwager,Astrid Maria Theresia & Ruzzante,Matteo & Santos Dantas,Rafael & Loureiro,Andre, 2020. "Supporting Teacher Autonomy to Improve Education Outcomes : Experimental Evidence from Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9371, The World Bank.
- Morozumi, Atsuyoshi & Tanaka, Ryuichi, 2020. "Should School-Level Results of National Assessments Be Made Public?," IZA Discussion Papers 13450, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martínez Matute, Marta & Villanueva, Ernesto, 2020. "Task Specialization and Cognitive Skills: Evidence from PIAAC and IALS," IZA Discussion Papers 13555, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hyeokmoon Kweon & Casper A.P. Burik & Richard Karlsson Linner & Ronald de Vlaming & Aysu Okbay & Daphne Martschenko & Kathryn Paige Harden & Thomas A. DiPrete & Philipp D. Koellinger, 2020. "Genetic Fortune: Winning or Losing Education, Income, and Health," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-053/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 Dec 2020.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Jiang, Yajing & Sun, Yan, 2020. "Occupational Dualism and Intergenerational Educational Mobility in the Rural Economy: Evidence from China and India," IZA Discussion Papers 13550, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2020. "The Labour Market for Native and International PhD Students: Similarities, Differences, and the Role of (University) Employers," IZA Discussion Papers 13536, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Comi, Simona & Origo, Federica & Pagani, Laura & Tonello, Marco, 2020. "Last and Furious: Relative Position and School Violence," IZA Discussion Papers 13554, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gordon B. Dahl & Dan-Olof Rooth & Anders Stenberg, 2020. "Long-Run Returns to Field Study in Secondary School," CESifo Working Paper Series 8462, CESifo.
- Emmanuel Adu Boahen & Kwadwo Opoku & Simone Schotte, 2020. "Duration of pre-university education and labour market outcomes: Evidence from a quasi-experiment in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-106, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pooja Balasubramanian, 2020. "Subjective returns to education: Rational expectations of disadvantaged groups in India," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Grover, Shweta & Sharma, Ajay, 2020. "Education-occupation mismatch and dispersion in returns to education: Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 651, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Simon Fan & Yu Pang & Pierre Pestieau, 2020. "Nature versus Nurture in Social Mobility under Private and Public Education Systems," CESifo Working Paper Series 8472, CESifo.
- Gordon B. Dahl & Dan-Olof Rooth & Anders Stenberg, 2020. "Family Spillovers in Field of Study," NBER Working Papers 27618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey T. Denning & Richard Murphy & Felix Weinhardt, 2020. "Class Rank and Long-Run Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 27468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose Fontep & Kunal Sen, 2020. "Is there a gender bias in intergenerational mobility?: Evidence from Cameroon," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ingvild Reymert & Taran Thune, 2020. "Complementarity and trade-off between academic work tasks," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20200825, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.