|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 Graduate School of Business; Stanford University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department San Francisco, California (United States)
University of San Francisco
: (415) 422-6784
RePEc:edi:ecsfuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2005.
"Death and Development,"
NBER Working Papers
11620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Blair Henry & Peter Lombard Lorentzen, 2003.
"Domestic Capital Market Reform and Access to Global Finance: Making Markets Work,"
NBER Working Papers
10064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry, Peter B. & Lorentzen, Peter Lombard, 2003. "Domestic Capital Market Reform and Access to Global Finance: Making Markets Work," Research Papers 1820, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Peter Lorentzen & M Taylor Fravel & Jack Paine, 2017. "Qualitative investigation of theoretical models: the value of process tracing," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 29(3), pages 467-491, July.
- van der Kamp, Denise & Lorentzen, Peter & Mattingly, Daniel, 2017. "Racing to the Bottom or to the Top? Decentralization, Revenue Pressures, and Governance Reform in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 164-176.
- Lorentzen, Peter L., 2013. "Regularizing Rioting: Permitting Public Protest in an Authoritarian Regime," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 8(2), pages 127-158, February.
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2008.
"Death and development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 81-124, June.
- Lorentzen, Peter L. & McMillan, John & Wacziarg, Romain, 2005. "Death and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 5246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2005. "Death and Development," NBER Working Papers 11620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2006. "Death and Development," 2006 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Lorentzen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.