Report NEP-FOR-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia S.W. Lui, 2006. "An Empirical Study of Asian Stock Volatility Using Stochastic Volatility Factor Model: Factor Analysis and Forecasting," Working Papers 581, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2005-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Tom Stark, 2006. "Bench Mark Revisions and the U.S. Personal Saving Rate," 2006 Meeting Papers 123, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," 2006 Meeting Papers 758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcel Scharth & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2006. "Asymmetric effects and long memory in the volatility of Dow Jones stocks," Textos para discussão 532, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & Peter Howells, 2006. "Monetary Policy Uncertainty: Is There a Difference Between Bank of England and the Bundesbank/ECB?," Working Papers 0613, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Kenza Benhima & Olena Havrylchyk, 2006. "Current Account Reversals and Long Term Imbalances: Application to the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2006-27, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2006_018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Lettau & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2006. "Reconciling the Return Predictability Evidence," 2006 Meeting Papers 29, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeremy Berkowitz & Peter Christoffersen & Denis Pelletier, 2005. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk models with desk-level data," Working Paper Series 010, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Michal Pakos, 2006. "What Does the Durables Price - Over - the Rental Cost Valuation Ratio Tell Us About Asset Prices?," 2006 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2006. "Death and Development," 2006 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Serena Ng, 2006. "The Empirical Risk-Return Relation: a factor analysis approach," 2006 Meeting Papers 236, Society for Economic Dynamics.