The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Monika Jarosch to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaft Wuppertal, Germany
Bergische Universität Wuppertal
(02 02) 439-2436
RePEc:edi:fwwupde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Werner Boente & Monika Jarosch, 2011. "Gender Differences in Competitiveness, Risk Tolerance, and other Personality Traits: Do they contribute to the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11012, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Werner Bönte & Monika Jarosch, 2010. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most entrepreneurial of them all?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10009, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Werner Boente & Monika Jarosch, 2011.
"Gender Differences in Competitiveness, Risk Tolerance, and other Personality Traits: Do they contribute to the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship?,"
Schumpeter Discussion Papers
sdp11012, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Tran Huy Phuong & Thanh Trung Hieu, 2015. "Predictors of Entrepreneurial Intentions of Undergraduate Students in Vietnam: An Empirical Study," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(8), pages 46-55, August.
- Marco Caliendo & Jens Hogenacker & Steffen Künn & Frank Wießner, 2015.
"Subsidized start-ups out of unemployment: a comparison to regular business start-ups,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 165-190, June.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2015. "Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 8817, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wahibur Rokhman & Forbis Ahamed, 2015. "The Role of Social and Psychological Factors on Entrepreneurial Intention among Islamic College Students in Indonesia," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 3(1), pages 29-42.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2012.
"Getting back into the Labor Market: The Effects of Start-up Subsidies for Unemployed Females,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1260, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2012. "Getting Back into the Labor Market: The Effects of Start-Up Subsidies for Unemployed Females," IZA Discussion Papers 6830, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2015. "Getting back into the labor market: the effects of start-up subsidies for unemployed females," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 1005-1043, October.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weissenberger, Martin, 2019.
"Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12690, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weissenberger, Martin, 2020. "Catching up or lagging behind? The long-term business and innovation potential of subsidized start-ups out of unemployment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(10).
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Martin Weißenberger, 2019. "Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment," CEPA Discussion Papers 12, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Monika Jarosch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.