Report NEP-ENT-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russell Thomson & Elizabeth Webster, 2011. "External Ventures: Why Firms Don't Develop All Their Inventions In-house," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Werner Boente & Monika Jarosch, 2011. "Gender Differences in Competitiveness, Risk Tolerance, and other Personality Traits: Do they contribute to the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11012, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Laborda, Leopoldo & Guasch, Jose Luis & Sotelsek, Daniel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship capital and technical efficiency : the role of new business / firms as a conduit of knowledge spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5739, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Bernard Cadet & Antonia Guijarro Madrid, 2011. "Making students sensitive to entrepreneurship," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201103, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Zur Shapira & Gary Dushnitsky, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Finance Meets Organizational Reality: Comparing Investment Practices And Performance Of Corporate And Independent Venture Capitalists," Discussion Paper Series dp589, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bernhard, Stefan & Wolff, Joachim, 2011. "Die Praxis des Gründungszuschusses : eine qualitative Implementationsstudie zur Gründungsförderung im SGB III," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201103, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].