Labour Institute Athens, Greece
Greek General Confederation of Labour
RePEc:edi:inegsgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2015. "The political economy of the distributional character of the Greek taxation system (1995–2008)," MPRA Paper 64033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2014. "A case of ritual compliance? The role of European Structural Funds in the shaping of the Greek employment policy (1995‐2008)," MPRA Paper 64032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013. "The peculiar distributional character of the Greek taxation system (1995‐2008) and the reform that never took place," MPRA Paper 52121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013.
"Ο Ιδιότυπός Διανεμητικός Χαρακτήρας Του Ελληνικού Φορολογικού Συστήματος (1995-2008) Και Η Αναγκαία Μεταρρύθμιση Που Ποτέ Δεν Έγινε
[The peculiar distributional character of the Greek taxation syst," MPRA Paper 52122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013.
"Η κρυφή ανεργία στην Ελλάδα / Hidden Unemployment in Greece
[Hidden Unemployment in Greece]," MPRA Paper 52120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos & Gravaris, Dionisis, 2013. "Η επίδραση της ύφεσης στο καταναλωτικό προφίλ των νοικοκυριών & εκτίμηση του Δείκτη Τιμών Καταναλωτή για τα φτωχά νοικοκυριά Estimation of the Consumer Price Index in Greece according household income," MPRA Paper 52118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013. "Creating Markets out of Nothing:The Case of the Continuing Education System in Greece," MPRA Paper 47540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2012.
"Δημιουργώντας Αγορές Από Το Τίποτα: Η Περίπτωση Της Συνεχιζόμενης Επαγγελματικής Κατάρτισης Στην Ελλάδα
[Creating Markets out of nothing: the case of vocational training market in Greece]," MPRA Paper 45065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2011. "Employment in the Keynesian and neoliberal universe: theoretical transformations and political correlations," MPRA Paper 45062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2011.
"Ρυθμίζοντας Την Απορρύθμιση: Μια Κριτική Δεύτερη Ματιά Στην Ευρωπαϊκή Πολιτική Απασχόληση
[Regulated deregulation: a critical review of the European Employment Strategy]," MPRA Paper 45063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
RePEc:srs:jres12:3:v:4:y:2013:i:6:p: is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:srs:jres12:3:v:4:y:2013:i:6:p:49-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2013-12-15 2013-12-15 2013-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2013-12-15 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (2) 2015-05-09 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2013-12-15
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2015-05-09
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2013-06-16
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2013-12-15
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2015-05-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yiorgos Ioannidis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.