Creating Markets out of Nothing:The Case of the Continuing Education System in Greece
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy; continuing education; vocational training; employment policy;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .