Report NEP-IUE-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomas Lichard & Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2013. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp494, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Merike Kukk & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "Income underreporting by households with business income. Evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 Jul 2013.
- Dan Usher, 2013. "Two Sources of Bias in Estimating the Peak of the Laffer Curve," Working Papers 1320, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Augusto Soares Coelho Barbosa & Samuel Cruz Alves Pereira & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2013. "The Shadow Economy in Portugal: An Analysis Using the MIMIC Model," FEP Working Papers 514, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Human Capital, and Productivity Induced Tax Rate Reduction," Working Papers 1001, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Renzo Orsi & Davide Raggi & Francesco Turino, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Size, Trend, and Policy Implications of the Underground Economy"," Technical Appendices 12-217, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Mazhar Waseem, 2013. "Taxes, Informality and Income Shifting: Evidence from a Recent Pakistani Tax Reform," 2013 Papers pwa641, Job Market Papers.
- Giovanni Favero, 2013. "Foreign family business and capital flight. The case for a fraud to fail," Working Papers 27, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "The Regulation of Entry," Working Paper 19462, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013.
"Η κρυφή ανεργία στην Ελλάδα / Hidden Unemployment in Greece
[Hidden Unemployment in Greece]," MPRA Paper 52120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renata Narita, 2013. "Self Employment in Developing Countries: a Search-Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, Renata Narita, 2013. "Producing Higher Quality Jobs: Enforcement of Mandated Benefits across Brazilian Cities between 1996-2007," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_22, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Kresimir Zigic & Jiri Strelicky & Michael Kunin, 2013. "The Interaction between Private and Public IPR Protection in a Software Market: A Positive and Normative Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp490, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Massimo Florio, 2013. "Privatizzazioni e debito pubblico," Working Papers 201304, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).