Report NEP-PKE-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LE HERON Edwin & MAROUANE Amine, 2015. "A history of contemporary post Keynesian SFC model," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Joakim palme & Axel Cronert, 2015. "Trends in the Swedish Social Investment Welfare State: ‘The Enlightened Path’ or ‘The Third Way’ for ‘the Lions’?," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/12, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2015. "The political economy of the distributional character of the Greek taxation system (1995–2008)," MPRA Paper 64033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jake Johnston, 2015. "Partners in Austerity: Jamaica, the United States and the International Monetary Fund," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: Behavior," MPRA Paper 64035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2014. "A case of ritual compliance? The role of European Structural Funds in the shaping of the Greek employment policy (1995‐2008)," MPRA Paper 64032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makovi, Michael, 2015. "George Orwell as a Public Choice Economist," MPRA Paper 64161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Rosnick, 2015. "The Gains from Trade in a New Model from the IMF: Still Very Small," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- David Rosnick, 2014. "The Consequences of Increased Population Growth for Climate Change," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-18, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Carlota Perez, 2014. "A Green and Socially Equitable Direction for the ICT Paradigm," Globelics Working Paper Series 2014-01, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Simone Tagliapietra, 2015. "The Future of Renewable Energy in the Mediterranean. Translating Potential into Reality," Working Papers 2015.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marlene Karl, 2015. "Are ethical and social banks less risky? Evidence from a new dataset," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 96, WWWforEurope.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben R. Martin, 2015. "The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change and Governance," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150422, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Ravi Katari, Dean Baker, 2015. "Patent Monopolies and the Costs of Mismarketing Drugs," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Sato, Hideki, 2015. "Preventing Factory Fires through Contracts: Case study of Garment Factories in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 64023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2015. "Regulating the Environmental Consequences of Preferences for Social Status within an Evolutionary Framework," Working Papers 2015.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Why CBO Projects That Actual Output Will Be Below Potential Output on Average," Reports 49890, Congressional Budget Office.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2015. "Current account “Core-periphery dualism” in the EMU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 90, European Institute, LSE.