|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(80%) International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915
RePEc:edi:ifprius (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Economic Research Forum (ERF)Cairo, Egypt
(+202) 333 18 600
(+202) 333 18 604
21 Al-Sad Al Aaly St. Dokki, Giza
RePEc:edi:erfaceg (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Department of Economics Cairo, Egypt
113 Sharia Kasr El Aini Cairo
RePEc:edi:sbeaueg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Ibrahim, Hosam, 2020. "Winners and losers from COVID-19: Evidence from Google search data for Egypt," MENA policy notes 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Ibrahim, Hosam & Breisinger, Clemens, 2020. "Food policies and obesity in low and middle income countries," MENA working papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kurdi, Sikandra & Breisinger, Clemens & Ibrahim, Hosam & Ghorpade, Yashodhan & Al-Ahmadi, Afrah, 2019. "Responding to conflict: Does â€œCash Plusâ€ work for preventing malnutrition? New evidence from an impact evaluation of Yemenâ€™s Cash for Nutrition Program," Policy briefs 9780896293601, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kurdi, Sikandra & Ghorpade, Yashodhan & Ibrahim, Hosam, 2019. "The cash for nutrition intervention in Yemen: Impact evaluation study:," MENA working papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hosam Ibrahim, 2019. "Political Violence and Youth Bulges," Working Papers 1310, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (3) 2020-02-24 2020-03-02 2020-08-17. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2020-02-24 2020-04-27. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2020-08-17. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2020-04-27. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2020-08-17. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2020-08-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hosam Ibrahim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.