|Tsinghua - SEM Weilun 308 Beijing 100084, China|
School of Economics and Management Beijing, China
RePEc:edi:setsicn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gary Gorton & Ping He, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Collateralized Economy," NBER Working Papers 22599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Wright & Lixin Huang & Ping He, 2008. "Money, Banking, and Monetary Policy," 2008 Meeting Papers 347, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gary Gorton & Ping He, 2006. "Agency-Based Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 12084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Ping He & Lixin Huang, 2006. "Asset Prices When Agents are Marked-to-Market," NBER Working Papers 12075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Ping He, 2005. "Bank Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 11363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorton, Gary B. & He, Ping & Huang, Lixin, 2014. "Agency-based asset pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 311-349.
- Ping He & Guangyu Nie & Guanglong Wang & Xiang Zhang, 2011. "Optimal Monetary Policy in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Gary Gorton & Ping He & Lixin Huang, 2010. "Security Price Informativeness with Delegated Traders," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 137-170, November.
- He, Ping & Huang, Lixin & Wright, Randall, 2008. "Money, banking, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1013-1024, September.
- G. B. Gorton & Ping He, 2008. "Bank Credit Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 1181-1214.
- Ping He, 2007. "A Theory of IPO Waves," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(4), pages 983-1020.
- Ping He & Lixin Huang & Randall Wright, 2005. "Money And Banking In Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 637-670, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2006-03-11 2006-03-18
- NEP-FIN: Finance (2) 2006-03-11 2006-03-18
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (2) 2006-03-11 2006-03-18
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2005-05-23 2016-09-18
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2016-09-18
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2016-09-18
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2006-03-11
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2016-09-18
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2016-09-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ping He should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.