Report NEP-CFN-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2006. "Transaction services and asset-price bubbles (Revised)," Discussion papers 06010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Matías Braun & Borja Larrain, 2005. "Supply matters for asset prices: evidence from IPOs in emerging markets," Working Papers 06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Long Chen & Hui Guo & Lu Zhang, 2006. "Equity market volatility and expected risk premium," Working Papers 2006-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Margus Kõomägi & Priit Sander, 2006. "Venture Capital Investments And Financing In Estonia: A Case Study Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 44, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Gary Gorton & Ping He & Lixin Huang, 2006. "Asset Prices When Agents are Marked-to-Market," NBER Working Papers 12075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Large, 2005. "Estimating quadratic variation when quoted prices jump by a constant increment," Economics Papers 2005-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2005. "Small Caps in International Equity Portfolios: The Effects of Variance Risk," CeRP Working Papers 41, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- O.T. Henry & S. Suardi, 2005. "Testing For Asymmetry In Interest Rate Volatility In The Presence Of A Neglected Level Effect," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 945, The University of Melbourne.
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2005. "Does firm value move too much to be justified by subsequent changes in cash flow?," Working Papers 05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.