Saghir Pervaiz Ghauri
Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsIslamabad, Pakistan
P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000
RePEc:edi:pideipk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Yasmeen, & Masood, Sarwar & Saghir, Ghauri & Muhammad, Waqas, 2012. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 41961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waheed, Muhammad & Alam, Tasneem & Ghauri, Saghir Pervaiz, 2006. "Structural breaks and unit root: evidence from Pakistani macroeconomic time series," MPRA Paper 1797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yasmeen, & Masood, Sarwar & Saghir, Ghauri & Muhammad, Waqas, 2012.
"The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan,"
41961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Zakir Abbas ZAIDI*, 2017. "Determinants Of Stocks For Optimal Portfolio," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 27(1), pages 1-27.
- Waheed, Muhammad & Alam, Tasneem & Ghauri, Saghir Pervaiz, 2006.
"Structural breaks and unit root: evidence from Pakistani macroeconomic time series,"
1797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2014. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Mexico: An Empirical Study with Structural Breaks, 1970-2010," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 351-373, June.
- Jimy Ferrer Carbonell & Roberto Escalante Semerena, 2014. "Demanda de gasolina en la zona metropolitana del Valle de México: análisis empírico de la reducción del subsidio," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Thurai Murugan Nathan, Venus Khim-Sen Liew, Wing-Keung Wong & Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Wing-Keung Wong, 2016. "Disaggregated Energy Consumption and Sectoral Outputs in Thailand: ARDL Bound Testing Approach," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 3(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Khan, Mashrur Mustaque & Yousuf, Ahmed Sadek, 2013. "Macroeconomic Forces and Stock Prices:Evidence from the Bangladesh Stock Market," MPRA Paper 46528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linda Ismaiel, 2017. "Testing the Random Walk Behavior in the Damascus Securities Exchange Using Unit Root Tests with Structural Breaks," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(8), pages 790-798, August.
- Nyong, M. O. & Udah, E. B., 2012. "Industrial Time Series of Nigeria, 1970-2009: Evolution and Unit Root Testing in the Presence of Multiple Endogenous Structural Breaks," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Erol, Isil & Unal, Umut, 2015. "Role of Construction Sector in Economic Growth: New Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 68263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Do Remittances Promote Labor Productivity Growth in Mexico? An Empirical Analysis, 1970-2014," Working Papers 1702, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "Is Foreign Direct Investment Beneficial for Mexico? A Cointegration Analysis, 1958-2010," Working Papers 1311, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Remittance Flows and Economic Growth in Mexico: A Single Break Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis, 1970-2009," Working Papers 1106, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Boqiang & Omoju, Oluwasola E. & Okonkwo, Jennifer U., 2015. "Will disruptions in OPEC oil supply have permanent impact on the global oil market?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1312-1321.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saghir Pervaiz Ghauri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.