Report NEP-CWA-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lahiri, Soumitra, 2007. "Shadows of economic prosperity in india in retrospection of the capital market," MPRA Paper 1778, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Feb 2007.
- Mayur, Manas & Kumar, Manoj, 2006. "An Empirical Investigation of Going Public Decision of Indian Companies," MPRA Paper 1801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bugarin, Mauricio & Carvalho. Fabia A., 2006. "Heterogeneity of Central Bankers and Inflationary Pressure," Insper Working Papers wpe_68, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Chetan Ghate, 2007. "The Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment in India," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Mete Feridun, 2007. "Determinants of Currency Crises in Emerging Markets: An Empirical Investigation on Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 2007_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2007.
- Asfaw, Abay & Klasen, Stephan & Lamanna, Francesca, 2007. "Intra-household Gender Disparities in Children’s Medical Care before Death in India," IZA Discussion Papers 2586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "Currency Crises in Emerging Markets: An Application of Signals Approach to Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 2006_26, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2006.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1764 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Necmiddin Bagdadioglu & Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2007. "Regulatory Benchmarking with Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series 2007_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2007.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-02-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waheed, Muhammad & Alam, Tasneem & Ghauri, Saghir Pervaiz, 2006. "Structural breaks and unit root: evidence from Pakistani macroeconomic time series," MPRA Paper 1797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shareen Joshi & T. Paul Schultz, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program's Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," Working Papers 951, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.