|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration (RIEB) Kobe, Japan
: +81-(0)78 803 7036
Rokkodai 2-1, Nada, Kobe 657-8501
RePEc:edi:rikobjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jong-Hoon Kim & Keishi Fujiyama & Yuya Koga, 2018. "The Effect of Voluntary IFRS Adoption on Information Asymmetry: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Saori Matsubara & Takahiro Endo & Keishi Fujiyama, 2018. "Dynamics of Standard Setter's Translation: 'Goodwill' in Japanese GAAP," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-08, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Keishi Fujiyama & Makoto Kuroki, 2017. "Employee Downsizing and Accounting Choices: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Sep 2017.
- Keishi Fujiyama, 2016. "Asset Impairment Accounting Decisions and Employee Downsizing in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Apr 2018.
- Fujiyama, Keishi & Kagaya, Tetsuyuki & Suzuki, Tomohiro & Takahashi, Yukari, 2014. "Quarterly Earnings Management Around The World: Loss Avoidance Or Earnings Decrease Avoidance?," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 48(1), pages 1-30, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Keishi Fujiyama should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.